Here’s a list of fun things to do with your favorite person this Valentine’s Day around Boulder!
Sometimes it seems like so much effort to plan a romantic Valentine’s Day date, (let’s be honest, some days it’s hard to get out of bed) but we really shouldn’t ever pass up a single excuse to make memories with those we love most.
Let us know if you use any of our ideas! Send us some pictures of your adventures 🙂
We hope you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day!
1. If you’re busy on the actual day *like a florist* go to the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra on February 4th.
Check out Jake Shimabukuro with the Boulder Phil, who will be rippin’ it up on the ukulele.
2. If you’re a foodie (or hate dishes!) take a Local Table Tour! It sounds like so much fun! Go on a curated food and beverage tour with your life buddy and wine and dine your way through Valentine’s Day!
3. Do you love tea? I do too. We should be friends. My husband and I LOVE tea. We drink it all the time. So how fitting is it that Celestial Seasonings is in Boulder and they do free tours?! How cool is that?! This would be such a fun way to spend Valentine’s Day. Find out more about their free tours here.
4. For all of those people out there who passed lit in college, The Dairy Arts Center is putting on a single person telling of the Iliad on February 12th. I have no clue how one person could single-handedly act out the Iliad, but you bet your last bottom dollar I’m going to find out!
5. Go check out Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art’s new exhibits! An art gallery outing always guarantees fun and interesting discourse about new ideas 😉
6. OMG. If you haven’t been to Piece, Love and Chocolate YOU NEED TO GO NOW. They have the most amazing chocolates in Boulder and if you treat yourself to some of their chocolates, you might find yourself celebrating Valentine’s Day every weekend at their shop!